martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Pichidangui Beach


Pichindagui is a Chilean beach, you've to ride 3 hours from Santiago to be there. Now, I don't use to go there, but I used to since 8 years ago more less. There you can do many things, ride motorcycles, ride horses, do kayak, kyte-flying, water sky, banano, body board, etc. I don't think that this is the best beach ever... but I went there many summers, so I've good remembers. I think that vacations on beach is a good way to change your habitual activities, it’s a fresh weather in summer, and for that reason you can relax your mind absolutely. I don’t like walking of doing sports much as swimming in the sea. When I was younger, I swan all the day without interruptions, I was fascinated by the waves, so been there was really funny.  I remember one summer when I carried my bike, I needed to fix the wheels more than five times, but I visited all the streets, or almost all. And the last activity is not a quality of this beach, but meditate seeing the sea horizon could connect yourself with deep thoughts and feelings, I wish you try. Visit Pichidangui, it’s a great place to be.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario