martes, 9 de abril de 2013


My ambition is becoming a composer, now I’m studying composition but then I want to do the master of composition in Paris conservatory or another school of music, Stuttgart Scholl of music for example. Where I study isn’t really important, but of course it’s really helpful to know every day different points of view. That implies searching and developing my musical language, that now I think it’s close to the microtonal spectralism, it means consider natural harmonic as the constitutive element of pitches structures. I want to do it because creating music is the activity I like most, it includes philosophy, creativity, technique, emotion and politics (in the general sense). Is an activity that could bring you a full sense of life, I’ve composed and performed in concert many works, so this experience make me feel that I’m doing the things in the good way. My ambition is inspired in the love for creating; of course many composers exist whose work I admire but I don’t think that composing is an activity that finish, for me, composing it’s a sense, a way of living. I hope you search contemporary classical music, there’s a huge world of music waiting for you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario