martes, 23 de julio de 2013


Hi readers, today I’m writing a resume of blogging this semester. Writing in my blog this semester didn't was the funniest thing I done, however it was really helpful to practice my written English. The post I liked more was the one of the sculpture because I wrote about I truly thought without taking out concepts by don’t knowing how to wrote. I enjoyed the blogs in general, I don't have a favorite one yet because I do this activity for learning only. I fell that my English it's a little bit better now, but I've to study more to develop it considerably. Internet, could meet people that it’s impossible to meet in other way, but this kind of communication is so poor because kinesical language is eliminated in blogs and the concentration of the reader could not be the best because the reader use to check many websites at the same time. Direct communication is richer than digitalized because all the events, environment, context, movements, expressions, gestures and attention is the same in each person at the moment of talking, so I try to don’t talk about important personal things by internet, to know better what the other fell and think.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario